Not able to access wml pages from winwap through kannel

Nikos Balkanas nbalkanas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 23:12:15 CEST 2011

Oh, yes. It works (more or less - depending on traffic). You can get also
html, xhtml, or everything under the web. To get images you have to specify
that you accept gif/jpeg or all (*/*). This is all a matter of the Accept
headers you send to the gateway. If you don't specify them, then wapbox will
cut them down to protect the mobile. The only transcoding it does is for wml
-> wbxml and wmlscript -> wbxmlscript. Everything else is cut down if not
accepted by the mobile.

BR,
Nikos