random charset in kannel ?

Stipe Tolj st at tolj.org
Fri Sep 30 13:07:50 CEST 2011

Am 30.09.2011 09:19, schrieb Alexander Malysh:
> Hi,
>
> patch commited to SVN.

thanks Alex.

I guess this issue is something systematical we need to check. Initially the
SMSC modules didn't "know" that a message nay be re-injected for retrying, so
the authors didn't operate on "copies" of the msgdata. Later we introduced the
re-try mechanism and since then double-encode the payload.

Anyone reading the devel list and carrying about the specific SMSC modules they
use, please do act, and check if the msgdata segments MAY be double-encoded in
the SMSC module code.

Stipe

--
Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org