Patch for http smsc
balsarori at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 01:54:41 CEST 2011
I am new to this mailing list but have been using Kannel for a long time.
I want to share a patch which I hope to be useful.
The patch solves two issues which I faced with http smsc (generic)
1) URL Parameters of an MO message request are not logged. Only the base URL
gets logged, for example,
2011-10-10 00:35:06   DEBUG: HTTP[httpsmsc]: Got request `/send'
Which makes it hard for debugging
So, I made some changes so that the full URL and parameters are logged
2011-10-10 00:35:06   DEBUG: HTTP[httpsmsc]: Got request
2) Incorrect success reply for failed MOs. SMSC assumes that the only case
of failure is when bb_smscconn_receive returns -1, which is not correct
(bb_smscconn_receive never returns -1). So, I changed it to only assume
success in case of SMSCCONN_SUCCESS or SMSCCONN_QUEUED is returned.
Please note that I am not an experienced C programmer. So, if you find any
stupid mistakes let me know. Thanks!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the devel