Please help about Bearerbox and Smsbox communication detail

Stipe Tolj st at
Mon Nov 28 15:35:44 CET 2011

Am 25.11.2011 19:31, schrieb Rene Kluwen:
> The tcp protocol from smsbox to bearerbox is binary. Apart from connecting to
> the smsbox-port via telnet, you won’t get any far.
> If you want to implement your own smsbox protocol, look at the sources: mainly
> the functions:
> -connect_to_bearerbox_real()
> -write_to_bearerbox_real()
> -read_from_bearerbox_real()

or you study our 'membox' SVN repository, which is a "smaller" smsbox
application. You can find it at URL:

should be most interesting here for you.

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)

mailto:st_{at}           mailto:stolj_{at}