Please help about Bearerbox and Smsbox communication detail

Stipe Tolj st at tolj.org
Mon Nov 28 15:35:44 CET 2011

Am 25.11.2011 19:31, schrieb Rene Kluwen:
> The tcp protocol from smsbox to bearerbox is binary. Apart from connecting to
> the smsbox-port via telnet, you won’t get any far.
>
> If you want to implement your own smsbox protocol, look at the sources: mainly
> the functions:
>
> -connect_to_bearerbox_real()
>
> -write_to_bearerbox_real()
>
> -read_from_bearerbox_real()

or you study our 'membox' SVN repository, which is a "smaller" smsbox
application. You can find it at URL:

   https://svn.kannel.org/membox/trunk/

File:

   https://svn.kannel.org/membox/trunk/gw/membox.c

should be most interesting here for you.

Stipe

--
Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org