Bearerbox <> Smsbox Communication

Yudi Astira yudi at
Fri Nov 25 23:40:14 CET 2011

Hi All,

Where can I find out detailed information about the communication protocol
between bearerbox and smsbox? I have tried to look up in both the user's
guide and architecture document, but was not able to find the details I was
looking for.

My requirements are that I need to implement my own smsbox to communicate
with bearerbox. Though the code for smsbox is open, but it would be more
helpful if there are specifications which detail down what packets are sent
from smsbox to bearerbox. I has been trying to connect to bearerbox using
telnet, its connected but bearerbox doesn't give me any respond while
receive message.

Thank for your help..
Sent from the Kannel - Dev mailing list archive at