Issue with UDH

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Fri May 7 15:57:18 CEST 2010

This is a DEVEL List, not user list. DO NOT post this questions on this
list.

If you did not get an answer is because there is either
 - no answer and you need to solve it by yourself
 - you are not providing the correct info nor phrasing your question
correctly.
 - you did not provide enogh info for an answer
 - This is not a java related list and your problem seems with java

Regards

Envíe y Reciba Datos y mensajes de Texto (SMS) hacia y desde cualquier
celular y Nextel
en el Perú, México y en mas de 180 paises. Use aplicaciones 2 vias via SMS y
GPRS online
             Visitenos en www.perusms.NET www.smsglobal.com.mx y
www.pravcom.com