[Announce] New Sqlbox version

sangprabv sangprabv at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 14:44:21 CEST 2009

To do SQLBox MySQL quick and dirty schedulling patch you just need to
add datetime type field in the table and edit sqlbox_mysql.h in my case
it will be:

#define SQLBOX_MYSQL_SELECT_QUERY "SELECT sql_id, momt, sender,
receiver, udhdata, \
msgdata, time, smsc_id, service, account, id, sms_type, mclass, mwi,
coding, \
compress, validity, deferred, dlr_mask, dlr_url, pid, alt_dcs, rpi, \
charset, boxc_id, binfo, priority, custom, insertdate FROM %S WHERE
insertdate < NOW() LIMIT 0,1"

Do ordinary make clean and make install. Run this SQLBox as a new
daemon, so you will have 2 SQLBox running. Keep in mind that this
scheduling will raise your memory consumption.

I'm sure Alejandro has better solution. And hopefully the next SQLBox
version will add internal Kannel Msg-ID, Foreign-ID, and compatibility
with Meta-Data.

Willy