DLR counters on the status page

Alejandro Guerrieri aguerrieri at kannel.org
Thu Nov 26 11:25:09 CET 2009

I guess what Vincent means is that short_open_tag may be removed
completely at future versions, and in fact right now it's not
recommended at all because it might be disabled on some installations.

I'll commit a patch with those fixes and also a couple color changes
Vincent also suggested.

Regards,
--
Alejandro Guerrieri