Patch: wtls provision

Nikos Balkanas nbalkanas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 14:48:16 CET 2009

Dear Stipe,

The patch is back, fresh and new. Please take the time to play around. I
tested it several times installing/uninstalling, so there should be no
issues. It took a while, too, since i had to open ports in the firewall,
etc.

We have never tested it against the Nokia simulator, only against winwap,
openwave (simulators) and various Nokia & Ericson mobiles.

The patch was tested in Solaris with winwap. I am surprised last time you
got a clean compilation.

In the sources, one thing that I definitely intend to change is the
interface with wapbox (initialization & dispatching).

Enjoy,
Nikos