Patch: wap_push_ppg.c

Nikos Balkanas nbal at amdtelecom.net
Sat Nov 14 13:20:43 CET 2009

Hi,

This is not an smsbox configuration issue. If dlr_url is not set *any* connected smsbox will GET the empty url and err. Why would you want to send empty urls to any smsbox?

If, on the other hand, dlr_url is set, the request will be forwarded to any relative smsbox. This is transparent, elegant, and architecturally sound. Unless i am missing something special about empty dlr_urls.

BR,
Nikos