Max Log Files

Nikos Balkanas nbalkanas at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 22:27:56 CET 2009

Hi,

The counter should not be affected by gwlib/log.c: log_reopen(). All openned
files are closed and then openned without changing num_logfiles.

However, this would be an excellent place to do some debugging. You print
logfiles[i].filename from there. This way when you have the problem you
could check for anything suspicious by sending a kill -HUP.

BR,
Nikos