gwlib/charset patch

Nikos Balkanas nbalkanas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 08:46:56 CET 2009

I agree that this is the right solution. However, i don't think it is worth
it for a simple compiler warning. If we start claterring the code with too
many preprocessor options for each system, quickly the code will become
unreadable.

My idea from the start was a simple straight thing. If it doesn't break
other systems, implement it. Else forget it.

Nikos