sms-resend-retry, sms-resend-freq and splitted messages

Michael Zervakis michael at zervakis.com
Tue Feb 24 19:59:09 CET 2009

Hello,

Any comments regarding this patch? The case is that when we send a multi
part MT with SMPP for example and submit_sm_resp contains an error code,
Kannel will not honor sms-resend-retry and sms-resend-freq parameters
and will retry submit_sm immediately until successful (I noticed multi
part MTs staying in queue for a day or more).

BR,

Mike Zervakis