wap wtls core

Stipe Tolj st at tolj.org
Sat Feb 21 01:28:32 CET 2009

Nikos Balkanas schrieb:
> OK. I think I sorted it out. Both patches you gave me are actually from
> Brainstorm solutions (3ui.com). First tarball is the actual files and
> the next is a patch file to kannel 1.0.3. Better get dues right, else we
> might get sued over the list :-)
>
> The files in the kannel distribution are from 3G Labs. They are actually
> fewer than the Brainstorm ones:
>
> wap/wtls-secmgr.c
> wap/wtls_pdu.c
> wap/wtls_statesupport.c
> wap/wtls.c
> wap/wtls_pdusupport.c
>
> Since they are fewer and already integrated into kannel (configuration,
> etc.) I propose I work with them, unless you think they are not
> workable. What do you think?

as mentioned, my road map would be:

- use the things already in Kannel, 3G Lab did things good at that time,
so this is considerable reliable. (but too less).
- use the 3ui code as "how the details work", and migrate that to the 3G
Lab code base.

That's my proposed approach.

Stipe

--
Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org