wap wtls core

Stipe Tolj st at tolj.org
Sat Feb 21 01:28:32 CET 2009

Nikos Balkanas schrieb:
> OK. I think I sorted it out. Both patches you gave me are actually from
> Brainstorm solutions (3ui.com). First tarball is the actual files and
> the next is a patch file to kannel 1.0.3. Better get dues right, else we
> might get sued over the list :-)
> The files in the kannel distribution are from 3G Labs. They are actually
> fewer than the Brainstorm ones:
> wap/wtls-secmgr.c
> wap/wtls_pdu.c
> wap/wtls_statesupport.c
> wap/wtls.c
> wap/wtls_pdusupport.c
> Since they are fewer and already integrated into kannel (configuration,
> etc.) I propose I work with them, unless you think they are not
> workable. What do you think?

as mentioned, my road map would be:

- use the things already in Kannel, 3G Lab did things good at that time,
so this is considerable reliable. (but too less).
- use the 3ui code as "how the details work", and migrate that to the 3G
Lab code base.

That's my proposed approach.

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org