sms-service

Stipe Tolj st at tolj.org
Tue Jul 15 23:36:23 CEST 2008

Kaneza Innocent schrieb:

> As you can see, I have different sms-services configured and one of them
> which is default handles all the services I didn’t configure directly in
> kannel. But what is happening is that when I do a request it matches the
> first character (in this situation g like if I have a keyword called
> giraffe kannel interprets it as it is the game keyword)
>
> Is it a bug in the CVS version or there is an error in my configuration?

Hi Kaneza,

it's no bug, it's a semantical error in your interpretation how the keyword
matching happens inside Kannel.

The first 'alias = g;gme' causes to catch _ANY_ word starting with g.

I suggest using 'keyword-regex' on all groups, and leave the final group as
'default' to catch-all others that didn't match in the previous regex patterns.
With regex you can specify more complex match patterns.

Check out the web about regular expressions (regex).

Stipe

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org