PATCH: only generate dependencies if using gcc

Stipe Tolj st at
Mon Jul 7 19:10:46 CEST 2008

Bostock James schrieb:
> Hi,
> The attached patch changes the build process so that dependencies are
> only generated if gcc is being used. The patch only includes the changes
> to and - I left out the changes to configure
> because I have a different version of autoconf.

looks good for me, voting +0.

Can you point out why you need to omit the .depend file creation if the compiler
is not gcc?

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)

mailto:st_{at}           mailto:stolj_{at}