PATCH: only generate dependencies if using gcc

Stipe Tolj st at tolj.org
Mon Jul 7 19:10:46 CEST 2008

Bostock James schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> The attached patch changes the build process so that dependencies are
> only generated if gcc is being used. The patch only includes the changes
> to configure.in and Makefile.in - I left out the changes to configure
> because I have a different version of autoconf.

looks good for me, voting +0.

Can you point out why you need to omit the .depend file creation if the compiler
is not gcc?

Stipe

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org