[PATCH] multipart MIME output

Stipe Tolj st at tolj.org
Wed Jul 2 16:32:35 CEST 2008


P. A. Bagyenda schrieb:
> hi,
> 
> For a while I've noticed spurious CRLF at the end of body parts inside 
> multipart MIME messages.  I believe I have tracked this down to a couple 
> of bugs in the gwlib/mime.c  module, which is used heavily by Mbuni MMS 
> Gateway.
> 
>  Attached patch fixes these. Broadly, the code was too complicated for 
> what should have been a simpler task (thanks partly to your truly!). 
> I've tried to simplify the code to be true to RFC 2046 Sec. 5. Tests 
> confirm that it is doing the right thing now.
> 
>  In addition, the test case for multipart mime is actually mal-formed 
> itself :(, lacking CRLF after each header, and at certain boundaries. A 
> cleaner one is attached.

Thanks again Paul. Committed to CVS:

2008-07-02  Stipe Tolj  <stolj at kannel.org>
     * gwlib/mime.c: fix and relax function mime_entity_to_octstr() for end of
       line chars. Thanks to Paul Bagyenda for providing the patch.
       [Msg-Id: <841FABF4-5733-4610-B097-19120DF0CD4A at dsmagic.com>]
     * test/mime-multipart.txt: demo MIME multipart input file for test/
       test_mime_multipart.c.

Stipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org
-------------------------------------------------------------------



More information about the devel mailing list