Wiki

Christian Jensen christian at verbx.com
Fri Aug 8 08:58:08 CEST 2008

You know, the more I contemplate what I am proposing - what I am really saying is that I would like to be able to contribute back to the Text messaging community. The code we have built is tied ultra heavily to Kannel, however we have a lot of information regarding Messaging providers/aggregators, Modem Snafus, SIM snafus, Routing Issues, Shortcodes, OS compatibility matrices and so forth. I want to get the full blessing of the Kannel team as to where to put this stuff.

As a short FYI - we are the makers of http://www.tabrio.com and I am a former employee of Upside Wireless the makers of http://www.ipipi.com

Christian