Kannel Questions

Chase Florell chase at infinitas.ws
Wed Nov 28 17:23:53 CET 2007

Hello, I am trying to develop a website that has the ability to send SMS.  I
am using asp.net for this application, and would like to install a gateway
on my own server.

I have initially looking at sending via email (eg.
1235556789 at txt.carrier.com) but I am running into some major issues without
dated carrier data as well as phone number portability.

For this reason, I have a few questions

1)      I am wondering if I can send sms from a web page to a kannel
gateway?

2)      Is there any charge per message or anything along those lines

3)      I need to install it on a windows machine, is there

a.       Step by step instructions

b.      Someone I can pay to set it up for me.

Thank you very much for your time.

Best Regards
Chase Florell

Infinitas Advantage

 <http://www.infinitas.ws/> http://www.infinitas.ws

Operating on Pacific Time GMT -08:00

This communication (and any attachments) is directed in confidence to devel at kannel.org, and may not otherwise be distributed, copied or used. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by email or by telephone and delete this communication (and any attachments) without making a copy. All messages sent to/from addresses at 'www.infinitas.ws' are checked using F-Prot anti-virus, but cannot be guaranteed to be virus free.

Any questions regarding this disclaimer can be directed to:
postmaster at infinitas.ws