Perl help...

Khan, Hammad Aslam raohammad at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 10:59:52 CET 2007

Hi Darryl,

you seem too new to use Kannel :)

Once you have run kannel with bearer box and smsbox (after reading all stuff
from userguide.pdf)

You can start developing your perl program independent from kannel
application running. Just think of Kannel as an independant process running
on a machine that accepts your requests of sending messages and thats it!
Your perl app will invoke an http based call to use kannel (also explained
well in userguide.pdf that you received with kannel distribution)

For configurations, you need to do nothing inside your prog. kannel has its
own text based configuration files that refine its functionality and you can
easily modify/configure them.

regards,
Hammad