New CVS - problem with http gateway

Stipe Tolj st at tolj.org
Mon Apr 23 23:37:31 CEST 2007

Hillel wrote:

> Hi Kannel Developers,
>
> We have been testing the http connection option and it was working before,
> but with the latest CVS it seems to not pass on the SMSs coming into the
> bearerbox to the smsbox and to the default get-url in your kannel.conf.
> The bearerbox log shows the SMS coming into the bearerbox but from the
> smsbox log the SMS does not appear at all and so not passed to the smsbox.
>
> It was working before we tested with the latest CVS.
>
> Does one maybe need a smsbox-id?
>
> Thanks for any advise.
>
> # SMSC CONNECTIONS
> group = smsc
> smsc = http
> smsc-id = clickatell
> system-type = clickatell
> allowed-smsc-id = clickatell
> port = 13015
> smsc-username = xxxxx
> smsc-password = yyyyy
> system-id = 1234
> send-url = "http://api.clickatell.com/http/sendmsg"
> connect-allow-ip = "127.0.0.1;a.b.c.d"
>
> group = sms-service
> keyword = default
> get-url = "http://localhost/sms?from=%q&to=%P&message=%a&timesent=%t&smsc=%i
> "

no, smsbox-id is still optional, and only necessary if a smsbox connection needs
to identify itself for MO routing via the smsbox-route group.

Can you shows us the logs?

If bearerbox has no "route" to send the MO to, it would show an error stating
that the smsbox route is empty.

Stipe

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org