Error of fakesmsc in Kannel

Thiago PC tpcordeiro at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 16:01:48 CEST 2006

Hello. I'm new in this mailing list, so I'm sorry if it already been
discussed before. I just want to say that the option "-p" to define the port
is not working on fakesmsc, only the "--port" is working.

To fix this, first I opened the file fakesmsc.c in "gateway-1.4.0/test"
folder, line 164 (function check_args) and changed it (the argument has been
comparing to "-r", but it should be "-p"). But still doesn't work.

Then I figure out that, in utils.c in "gateway-1.4.0/gwlib" folder, line 480
(function get_and_set_debugs) the argument "-p" was previously allocated to
define the pid-file, so it can't be used as the fakesmsc port.
So this behavior ("-p port") is wrong in fakesmsc command description.

cheers

Thiago