[PATH] convert internal charset to UTF-8

Stipe Tolj st at tolj.org
Fri Oct 13 14:19:21 CEST 2006

Enver ALTIN wrote:

> On Thu, 2006-10-12 at 16:23 +0200, Stipe Tolj wrote:
>
>>a sms-service will get UTF-8'ed values for non ASCII chars rather then
>>latin as before, right?
>

> Which is the expected behavior, IMO. Called service should be able to
> handle Content-Type header properly and convert as necessary.

yep, as long as we indicate encoding in the HTTP call.

Stipe

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org