setting the Wap Push sender patch

Noor Entertainment noorentertainment at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 11:35:43 CEST 2006

Hello,

Please find attached a small patch against
gateway/gw/wap_push_ppg.c allowing to set the Wap Push
sender by using the 'X-Kannel-From' HTTP header when
submitting the Wap Push request to the Kannel PPG.

I'm not sure whether this is the best way to implement
this patch or this functionality. It is working fine
in conjunction with the SMPP connections we have.
So, this patch is provided as is. The user of this
patch is at his/her own risk.

If it's OK, I hope you'll be able to commit it to
kannel's cvs repository.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

Christian Boustany